Swan in Sweetpea Blossom, Black and White
Give a second thought to roadside sweetpeas, often regarded as nuisance weeds. Reason #1: Look past the bright magenta, and deep inside each sculpted blossom is a tiny swan.
Technical note: I shot the original image in color but then converted it to black and white and brought back just the yellow-ish color in the "swan head" to highlight it.
DETAILS: You will receive a top-quality finished piece, ready for hanging, assembled by professionals whose only jobs are framing. Your piece will include:
- The image of your choice, professionally printed on archival lustre paper with premium archival inks. The print will be professionally mounted onto foamcore to help prevent wrinkles and slippage over time. Your print will NOT have the watermark shown here.
- A classic black frame, made from 100% solid wood, hand-crafted in the U.S., and measuring approximately 3/4 inch in width around the mat.
- A classic white mat made from acid-free, archival, rag fiber paper, measuring approximately 2.5 inches wide around the photograph.
- PLEASE NOTE that with 2.5 inches of matting around an image, the proportions and overall look of the piece will change depending on the print size you choose. SEE INDIVIDUAL ROOM PHOTOS to get an idea of this, as well as to see the final dimensions of the outer frame for each size print.
- Strong, high-quality acrylic glazing. This is less likely than glass to shatter, it offers UV protection for the artwork, and it is crystal clear (without the greenish tint that glass sometimes has).
- Sealing paper over the back of the piece to help protect your piece from dust and moisture.
- Hanging hardware pre-attached to the back of the piece.
FOR UNFRAMED PRINTS, ADDITIONAL SIZES, AND ADDITIONAL FINISHING OPTIONS, please contact me directly at email@example.com.